The Eminent Domain course is an advanced level continuing legal education course that features 25 sessions focusing on key issues in eminent domain and property valuation litigation. Some of this years topics including the following:
• Case Study on Columbia University: Defending Against Private Development
• The Interplay Between the Due Process Clause and the Takings Clause
• Challenges and Issues Facing our Departments of Transportation across the Nation
• Ways To Handle the Valuation of Difficult Properties
• High-Voltage Transmission Lines and Their Effects on Residential Property Values
• Right of Way Changes Without a Physical Taking: Is There an Inverse Condemnation Claim?
Condemnation 101 provides an introduction or refresher to basic concepts and techniques of preparing and presenting a condemnation case. This course of study aims at simplifying the complexity of an eminent domain case from initial case planning, understanding core valuation concepts, working with valuation experts, preparing a case to win, and pursuing resolution through mediation or trial.
Interested? There is still time to register. Contact ALI-ABA at (800) 253-6397 or register online here.
Special Offer: Attend Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation and bring an associate to Condemnation 101 for 50% off.